Stryker FL28C Electric Hospital Bed - Refurbished
- Cevi Med#
- 14 - 21 Business Days
- $500.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Stryker FL28C Electric Hospital Bed - Refurbished
The GoBed® II MedSurg Bed, Model FL28C offers a high level of security, intuitive operation and enhanced mobility that allows you to support varying types of patients populations with ease and efficiency.
- Safe. Full siderail coverage, low bed height and the Chaperone center-of-gravity bed exit system combine to provide our patients with the highest level of protection.
- Simple. One-hand release siderails, single-button controls and an integrated pump holder are among the many features designed to help you save time and effort during your daily patient care routine.
- Mobile. Low start-up force, easy-roll casters and fifth-wheel steering reduce physical strain and risk of injury for you,while helping to ensure safer transport for your patient.
- 14.5-inch (37 cm) low-bed height
- Retractable fifth-wheel steering
- StayPut® retractable bed frame design
- 6-inch (15 cm) casters
- Trend./reverse Trend.
- Four independent electric motors
- Trend. display on footboaronly available with scale option)
- Centrally-located steer andfour-wheel brake mechanism
- Four drainage bag hooks
- Eight IV pole/traction equipment sockets
- Roller bumpers
- Manual back-up for headand knee control
- Integrated pump holder
- Nurse controls on footboardand siderails
- Fixed patient controls on siderails
- Degree indicator for head elevation
- Patient restraint locations
- Electronic function lockout controls
- One-handed dampenedsiderail release
- Auto contour
- Photo-sensitive night light
- Safe Working Load: 500 lb 227 kg
- Scale System (Optional):
- Capacity Patients weighing up to 500 lb (227 kg)
- Accuracy ± 2% for weight from 100 lb to 500 lb (45,3 to 227 kg) ± 2 lb for weight under 100 lb (45,3 kg)
- Operating Angular Range-12° to +12°
- Overall Length/Width:
- Siderails Up 94 5/8” x 40” (240,34 cm x 101,6 cm)
- Siderails Down 94 5/8” x 39” (240,34 cm x 99,06 cm)
- Weight with Headboard and Footboard 472 lb (214,1 kg)
- Patient Sleep Surface 35 x 84” (89 x 213 cm)
- Recommended Mattress Size 35 x 84” (89 x 213 cm)
- Mattress Maximum Thickness 6” (15,24 cm)
- Minimum/Maximum Bed Height 14 1/2” to 29” (36,8 to 73,7 cm)
- Fowler Angle 0° to 61°
- Gatch Angle:
- With Auto Contour (Optional) 0° to 24°
- Without Auto Contour 0° to 32°
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg +14° to -14°
- Electrical Requirements - all electrical requirements meet CSA C22.2 No. 601.1, UL 60601-1 and IEC 60601-1, 60601-2-38 specifications:
- 100Vac, 50-60Hz, 7.5A - Two 250Vac, 10A Fuses
- 120Vac, 50-60Hz, 4A (9.8A with 120Vac Optional Auxiliary
- Outlet) - Two 250V, 10A Fuses
- 200Vac, 50-60Hz, 3.2A -Two 250Vac, 6.3A Fuses
- 220Vac, 50-60Hz, 2.9A -Two 250Vac, 6.3A Fuses
- 240Vac, 50-60Hz, 2.7A -Two 250Vac, 6.3A Fuses
- Duty Cycle: 10%
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com regarding their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.
No matter the reason, CeviMed is here to help with our 30-day return policy for easy returns and free exchanges. For the large majority of our products, we offer a 30 day return policy. You may accept a refund of the purchase price less the restocking fee (20%). Please refer to the individual products warranty specifications for the return policy of your particular product.
To return a product a Customer Service Representative must first authorize the transaction and issue an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). The following information should be available and provided by the purchaser at the time of consultation:
- Reason for Return
- Product Name/Model
- Product Quantity
- Customer Name and Invoice Number
- Items must be returned in original packaging and in brand new condition within 30 days of receiving the item.
- The customer is responsible for shipping expenses and restocking fee on all eligible items.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit with the customer being responsible for the cost of shipping.
- We will not issue an RMA on items that are non-refundable, such as custom or special order items, or in the case that an item is danged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- We do not accept returns for replacement parts for any reason other than an error on our part.
- No credit will be given for items returned without an RMA number. If the return isn’t honored the item may be returned at the customers expense.
- Product modifications made by the customer or contracted parties (made by the customer) surrender their ability to return the product due to the compromise of the products condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I return?
CeviMed wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible merchandise for a refund of the purchase price, minus the restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return cost shipping.
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery. No credit will be issued if the item is custom, special-ordered, or damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
How can I return or exchange an item?
- Step 1: Start by completing the return order form found on our website. Be sure to fill our all information, including the reason for your return, product specifications, and if you’d like to receive an exchange or refund.
- Step 2: Repack all contents in the original packaging. Some items consist of several parts or pieces. Always return the item or set for a replacement or refund. Failure to return all parts of a product may compromise return request eligibility.
- Step 3: If your return/exchange requests is approved you will receive a conformation email with an included RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). Print this form and include it in the contents of your return items packaging.
- Step 4: Using a shipping carrier of your choice send your products to:
1351 S. Leavitt Ave.
Orange City,FL 32763
Remember to enclose your conformation email which includes an RMA number to process your return/exchange.
What shipping services do you suggest for returns/exchanges?
Items less than 15 lbs. – USPS
Items greater than 15 lbs. – FedEx or UPS
When will I get my refund?
Returns are processed within 2-3 weeks after an RMA number is issued. Most refunds are fully refunded within 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 407-562-6312. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however in a case where the product has already been shipped the cancellation will revert to a return where return policies will be applied (restocking fee + shipping).
You may refuse the order upon delivery, in which case the standard return policy for the item will apply, and we will deduct the return shipping costs from your refund credit.
What if I would like to return or exchange my item past the 30 day policy?
Unfortunately, we are not able to process returns or exchanges after 30 days.