Stryker FL28C Electric Hospital Bed - Refurbished
- Cevi Med#
- 14 - 21 Business Days
Stryker FL28C Electric Hospital Bed - Refurbished
The GoBed® II MedSurg Bed, Model FL28C offers a high level of security, intuitive operation and enhanced mobility that allows you to support varying types of patients populations with ease and efficiency.
- Safe. Full siderail coverage, low bed height and the Chaperone center-of-gravity bed exit system combine to provide our patients with the highest level of protection.
- Simple. One-hand release siderails, single-button controls and an integrated pump holder are among the many features designed to help you save time and effort during your daily patient care routine.
- Mobile. Low start-up force, easy-roll casters and fifth-wheel steering reduce physical strain and risk of injury for you,while helping to ensure safer transport for your patient.
- Includes New Mattress
Also available air mattress: Drive Medical Harmony True Low Air Loss Tri-Therapy Mattress Replacement System
- 14.5-inch (37 cm) low-bed height
- Retractable fifth-wheel steering
- StayPut® retractable bed frame design
- 6-inch (15 cm) casters
- Trend./reverse Trend.
- Four independent electric motors
- Trend. display on footboaronly available with scale option)
- Centrally-located steer andfour-wheel brake mechanism
- Four drainage bag hooks
- Eight IV pole/traction equipment sockets
- Roller bumpers
- Manual back-up for headand knee control
- Integrated pump holder
- Nurse controls on footboardand siderails
- Fixed patient controls on siderails
- Degree indicator for head elevation
- Patient restraint locations
- Electronic function lockout controls
- One-handed dampenedsiderail release
- Auto contour
- Photo-sensitive night light
- Safe Working Load: 500 lb 227 kg
- Scale System (Optional):
- Capacity Patients weighing up to 500 lb (227 kg)
- Accuracy ± 2% for weight from 100 lb to 500 lb (45,3 to 227 kg) ± 2 lb for weight under 100 lb (45,3 kg)
- Operating Angular Range-12° to +12°
- Overall Length/Width:
- Siderails Up 94 5/8” x 40” (240,34 cm x 101,6 cm)
- Siderails Down 94 5/8” x 39” (240,34 cm x 99,06 cm)
- Weight with Headboard and Footboard 472 lb (214,1 kg)
- Patient Sleep Surface 35 x 84” (89 x 213 cm)
- Recommended Mattress Size 35 x 84” (89 x 213 cm)
- Mattress Maximum Thickness 6” (15,24 cm)
- Minimum/Maximum Bed Height 14 1/2” to 29” (36,8 to 73,7 cm)
- Fowler Angle 0° to 61°
- Gatch Angle:
- With Auto Contour (Optional) 0° to 24°
- Without Auto Contour 0° to 32°
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg +14° to -14°
- Electrical Requirements - all electrical requirements meet CSA C22.2 No. 601.1, UL 60601-1 and IEC 60601-1, 60601-2-38 specifications:
- 100Vac, 50-60Hz, 7.5A - Two 250Vac, 10A Fuses
- 120Vac, 50-60Hz, 4A (9.8A with 120Vac Optional Auxiliary
- Outlet) - Two 250V, 10A Fuses
- 200Vac, 50-60Hz, 3.2A -Two 250Vac, 6.3A Fuses
- 220Vac, 50-60Hz, 2.9A -Two 250Vac, 6.3A Fuses
- 240Vac, 50-60Hz, 2.7A -Two 250Vac, 6.3A Fuses
- Duty Cycle: 10%
Hospital Bed Policy
In an effort to best serve our customer’s individual needs and circumstances, we have outlined our new shipping procedures below. The changes made to our hospital bed policy will be effective for all orders starting on August 1st 2020. Invoices will not be adjusted for orders placed prior to this date. We have elected for these changes to encourage safe and efficient deliveries for all of our customers.
All customers with a delivery address that resides within the state of Florida will be charged a flat $400 shipping fee. This shipping fee will include freight transport and inside delivery. We will make all shipping arrangements necessary for your hospital bed purchase.
All customers with a delivery address that resides within the state of Texas will be charged a flat $500 shipping fee. This shipping fee will include freight transport and inside delivery. We will make all shipping arrangements necessary for your hospital bed purchase.
Out Of State Deliveries:
All customers with a delivery address outside the state of Florida or Texas (within the contiguous United States) will be charged a flat $500 shipping fee. This shipping fee will include freight transport for curbside only. The customer may request inside delivery for an additional fee relative to market rates within the delivering address. A request for inside delivery must be submitted to email@example.com prior to the hospital bed’s scheduled freight delivery.
Inside Delivery Guidelines
Any hospital bed being delivered inside the residency must abide by the inside delivery guidelines. This allows for a safe and efficient delivery for your hospital bed. Should the delivery team report any violations to the below guidelines, they have the right to refuse delivery. The customer will be held liable for any additional costs associated with a refused delivery. Before the arrangement of shipment the customer must verify that:
- The hospital bed will be delivered to the provided address on the ground floor.
- There are no more than 3-5 steps leading into the doorway of the residence.
- The doorway(s) within the residence are at least 24 inches wide.
- There are no sharp turns or objects within the pathway for delivery inside the residence.
Curbside Delivery Notice
Hospital beds being delivered via curbside are dropped off in front of the residency and are not brought inside the home by the delivery driver. The customer is responsible for transporting the hospital bed inside the home. We recommend that your residency still abides by the inside delivery guidelines for easier moving. We also recommend arranging for 3-4 strong individuals to assist in the hospital bed transportation. To aid in the process, this video tutorial displays best practices when moving a hospital bed inside a residence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6nRIeWFgC0&feature=youtu.be
Warranty For Curbside Delivery
To avoid forfeiting warranties on any refurbished hospital bed, the customer is reasonable for providing video evidence of the hospital bed’s working condition upon immediate curbside delivery. This strictly applies to customers who do not use inside delivery services arranged by Cevi Med. The videos must be clearly filmed on the ground floor of the residence before the customer attempts to relocate the bed to another floor or location of the residence. This video must display the working functions of the bed. If the customer claims a warranty request on a hospital bed that has been relocated from the ground floor without a video sent prior to the request, the warranty will be considered null and void. This policy is intended to prevent misuse of the bed that is otherwise preventable by using proper moving professionals
Any refurbished hospital bed purchased for residential use comes with a 120 day warranty covering parts and labor. Customers will now have the option to purchase an extended warranty for a flat fee of $500. If purchased, the extended warranty including parts and labor will go into effect on the day of delivery and will remain active for 365 days. Once purchased, the extended warranty cannot be refunded.
Hospital Bed Mattresses
Prior to Covid-19 most of the refurbished hospital beds came with used mattresses. Keeping safety in mind we have implemented new measures dedicated to providing our customers with high quality beds. All refurbished hospital beds will now be sold with brand new foam mattresses. With the expectation of the Hill Rom TotalCare SPO2RT 2 P1900, Hill-Rom VersaCare Hospital Bed, and Hill-Rom TotalCare P1840 Bariatric Plus Hospital Bed will not include a new mattress as they are equipped with air mattresses.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com regarding their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.
Our Return Promise:
At Cevi Med, we strive for 100% complete customer satisfaction. We offer a 30-day guaranteed return policy on the majority of our products. This means that regardless of your reason to return a purchase, we are dedicated to providing an easy and worry free solution. This will include the option of receiving a product refund, exchanging your product(s) for equal value, or receiving store credit for future purchases.
If you opt for a product refund on an item that was purchased as refurbished we will charge a restocking fee equivalent to 20% of the product price excluding shipping. The customer is also responsible for all shipping related costs to send the item back for a refund. The reason a 20% restocking fee is necessary for refurbished returns is due to the loss of high LTL expenses incurred from the initial shipping. These costs can range from anywhere to $500 to $1,800 per canceled order.
If the item is being shipped back for a return or exchange, and was purchased as brand new, we will only charge a 10% restocking fee.
How Do I Request A Return?
First, please thoroughly review our return policy guidelines to ensure your purchase qualifies for a return. You can then call our customer service support team (833) 238-4633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a team member will issue you an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). Please be prepared to provide the following information via phone or email:
Reason For Return
Product Name and Model
Select: Refund, Exchange, Or Store Credit
Feel free to include any additional notes that will assist in the clarification of your case into your return request. We will do our best to accommodate all of your needs throughout the return process.
How Do I Send Back My Approved Return?
Step One: Request a return as described above to receive an RMA number. You can expect to receive a confirmation email with an included RMA number for returns or exchanges that are approved.
Step Two: Repack all contents in the original packaging. Ensure every piece and/or part(s) is included within the package.
Step Three: Print your return/exchange request form with attached RMA number. Place this form inside your package of returned items. This can be found in the email received for return/exchange approval.
Step Four: Using any shipping carrier, address your returned package to:
1351 S. Leavitt Ave.
Orange City, FL 32763
Items must be returned in original packaging and in the condition received within 30 days of the delivery arrival date
New items must be unopened and refurbished items must be unused
The customer is responsible for shipping expenses and/or a 10-20% restocking fee
If you ship back unused goods in original packaging, you will receive an 80% credit, we do not cover shipping costs for these items
Credit cannot be granted without an RMA number
Items Ineligible For Return:
Specialty orders from third parties
Damaged items resulting from misuse by the customer
Items that have been modified in any way by the customer or contracted parties
Returned items missing components, including but not limited to, parts, pieces, and attachments
Items that have exceeded the 30 Day Policy
Recommended Shipping Service:
If you are sending your item(s) back to receive a refund, exchange, or store credit we recommend the following cost effective guidelines:
Packages less than 15 lbs. - USPS
Packages greater than 15 lbs. - FedEx or UPS
When Will My Refund Process?
Returns are processed within 2-3 weeks after an RMA number is issued. This timeline is dependent on the customers promptness to ship items back to our warehouse.
You can expect a full refund of amounts due in 3-5 business days after we receive and process your return.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel your order at any time by calling our customer service support team at (833) 238-4633 or emailing email@example.com.
If you cancel your order, you will need to follow the return guidelines. Please note that the return policy results in a 20% restocking fee and shipping costs.
You can also refuse the order upon delivery, and the return policy fees will be deducted from your refund credit (20% restocking fee + shipping).