Midmark Ritter 204 Manual Examination Table - Refurbished
- Cevi Med#
- 14 - 21 Business Days
- $350.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Midmark 204 Manual Examination Table - Refurbished
The Ritter 204 Manual Examination Table is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Colors: Please select an upholstery color. If a custom color is desired, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. *Note: actual colors may vary.
Warranty: 1 Year
Digital upholstery color can vary depending on the computer screen
- Maximum Patient Weight: 500 lb (226.8 kg).
- Weight of Table: 220 lb (99.8 kg).
- Weight of Table with Packing and Skid: 373 lb (123.8 kg).
- Receptacle Power Cord: 6' (1.8 m) long.
- Drawer/Upholstery Heater Power Cord: 6' (1.8 m) long.
- Height with Upholstery: 33.13" (84.2 cm).
- Pelvic Tilt: 1.5° or 7° (optional).
- Electrical Receptacle: 115 VAC, 5 AMPS Maximum; Duplex, hospital grade electrical receptacle on left side.
- Seamless Upholstery Top: 28.5" (W) x 59.5" (L) (72.4 cm x 151.1 cm).
- Paper Roll Holder: 21" x 3.5" (53.3 cm x 8.9 cm).
- Length with Footrest Extended: 76" (193 cm).
Regarding Refurbished Medical Equipment:
- Pictures in our listing are of actual products done in the past, purchased by our customers.
- All tables receive new upholstery and a trim painted to match the upholstery selected.
- Tables are disassembled then rebuild with the installation of new parts.
- Refurbished tables are not new, rather they are equipment that allow doctors to save money while maintaining professionalism with the use of a presentable product. They do, however, have new upholstery, new paint, and are in working condition.
- Stock pictures are used to showcase our quality of craftsmanship. All work in our warehouse is custom to meet our customers needs allowing doctors to differentiate from the initial look seen in stock images.
- If you would prefer a referral from a doctor in your area, please feel free to ask and we will connect you with a previous customer that can give you feedback from their experience with purchasing from Cevi Med.
- Check out our Portfolio to see hundreds of exam tables that we have sold over the past five years.
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com regarding their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.
Our Return Promise:
At Cevi Med, we strive for 100% complete customer satisfaction. We offer a 30-day guaranteed return policy on the majority of our products. This means that regardless of your reason to return a purchase, we are dedicated to providing an easy and worry free solution. This will include the option of receiving a product refund, exchanging your product(s) for equal value, or receiving store credit for future purchases.
If you opt for a product refund on an item that was purchased as refurbished we will charge a restocking fee equivalent to 20% of the product price excluding shipping. The customer is also responsible for all shipping related costs to send the item back for a refund. The reason a 20% restocking fee is necessary for refurbished returns is due to the loss of high LTL expenses incurred from the initial shipping. These costs can range from anywhere to $500 to $1,800 per canceled order.
If the item is being shipped back for a return or exchange, and was purchased as brand new, we will only charge a 10% restocking fee.
How Do I Request A Return?
First, please thoroughly review our return policy guidelines to ensure your purchase qualifies for a return. You can then call our customer service support team (833) 238-4633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a team member will issue you an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). Please be prepared to provide the following information via phone or email:
Reason For Return
Product Name and Model
Select: Refund, Exchange, Or Store Credit
Feel free to include any additional notes that will assist in the clarification of your case into your return request. We will do our best to accommodate all of your needs throughout the return process.
How Do I Send Back My Approved Return?
Step One: Request a return as described above to receive an RMA number. You can expect to receive a confirmation email with an included RMA number for returns or exchanges that are approved.
Step Two: Repack all contents in the original packaging. Ensure every piece and/or part(s) is included within the package.
Step Three: Print your return/exchange request form with attached RMA number. Place this form inside your package of returned items. This can be found in the email received for return/exchange approval.
Step Four: Using any shipping carrier, address your returned package to:
1351 S. Leavitt Ave.
Orange City, FL 32763
Items must be returned in original packaging and in the condition received within 30 days of the delivery arrival date
New items must be unopened and refurbished items must be unused
The customer is responsible for shipping expenses and/or a 10-20% restocking fee
If you ship back unused goods in original packaging, you will receive an 80% credit, we do not cover shipping costs for these items
Credit cannot be granted without an RMA number
Items Ineligible For Return:
Specialty orders from third parties
Damaged items resulting from misuse by the customer
Items that have been modified in any way by the customer or contracted parties
Returned items missing components, including but not limited to, parts, pieces, and attachments
Items that have exceeded the 30 Day Policy
Recommended Shipping Service:
If you are sending your item(s) back to receive a refund, exchange, or store credit we recommend the following cost effective guidelines:
Packages less than 15 lbs. - USPS
Packages greater than 15 lbs. - FedEx or UPS
When Will My Refund Process?
Returns are processed within 2-3 weeks after an RMA number is issued. This timeline is dependent on the customers promptness to ship items back to our warehouse.
You can expect a full refund of amounts due in 3-5 business days after we receive and process your return.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel your order at any time by calling our customer service support team at (833) 238-4633 or emailing email@example.com.
If you cancel your order, you will need to follow the return guidelines. Please note that the return policy results in a 20% restocking fee and shipping costs.
You can also refuse the order upon delivery, and the return policy fees will be deducted from your refund credit (20% restocking fee + shipping).