Hill Rom TotalCare SPO2RT 2 P1900 Hospital Bed - Refurbished
- 14 - 21 Business Days
Hill Rom TotalCare SpO2RT 2 P1900 Hospital Bed - Refurbished
The TotalCare SpO2RT® 2 Therapy Bed helps caregivers treat patient complications by supporting early mobility strategies in ICU patients. Technology specifically designed to drive evidence based protocol compliance guides caregivers and patients through scientifically acknowledged steps of verticalization and early mobility.
- Includes a 6" hospital grade Memory Foam Matress used, Great condition!
- New mattres $250.00
- Continuous Lateral Rotation Therapy
- Percussion and Vibration Therapy, including postural setting options
- Weight based pressure redistribution in any bed position
- Advanced Microclimate Management technology
- Point-Of-Care® siderail controls with Graphical Caregiver Interface feature (GCI®).
- Digital Head of bed angle indicator and alarm
- 3 mode bed exit sensor with alarm silence and alarm suspend modes
- FullChair® and chair egress with stand assist
- One-button Boost® patient repositioning support
- Turn assist
- Optional IntelliDrive® powered transport
- FlexAfoot® electrical bed retraction and extension
- HandsFree™ emergency CPR and Trendelenburg
- History data on patient weight, head of bed elevation, chair position, and pulmonary therapies
- Therapy reminders
- Safety stop and alarm for pulmonary therapies when side rails are down
- Overall Width:Overall Length: 91.5".
- Side Rails Up: 40".
- Side Rails Down: 36.5".
- Head Elevation: 75° (Maximum).
- Knee Elevation: 20° (Maximum).
- Trendelenburg: 12° (Maximum).
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 12° (Maximum).
- Safe Working Load: 500 lbs (Patient and Equipment).
- Casters: 5".
- Sleep Surface: 35" x 83".
- Height Range: 14.5 - 33.5".
- Maximum Scale Weight (optional): 400 lbs (181 kg).
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com regarding their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.
No matter the reason, CeviMed is here to help with our 30-day return policy for easy returns and free exchanges. For the large majority of our products, we offer a 30 day return policy. You may accept a refund of the purchase price less the restocking fee (20%). Please refer to the individual products warranty specifications for the return policy of your particular product.
To return a product a Customer Service Representative must first authorize the transaction and issue an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). The following information should be available and provided by the purchaser at the time of consultation:
- Reason for Return
- Product Name/Model
- Product Quantity
- Customer Name and Invoice Number
- Items must be returned in original packaging and in brand new condition within 30 days of receiving the item.
- The customer is responsible for shipping expenses and restocking fee on all eligible items.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit with the customer being responsible for the cost of shipping.
- We will not issue an RMA on items that are non-refundable, such as custom or special order items, or in the case that an item is danged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- We do not accept returns for replacement parts for any reason other than an error on our part.
- No credit will be given for items returned without an RMA number. If the return isn’t honored the item may be returned at the customers expense.
- Product modifications made by the customer or contracted parties (made by the customer) surrender their ability to return the product due to the compromise of the products condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I return?
CeviMed wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible merchandise for a refund of the purchase price, minus the restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return cost shipping.
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery. No credit will be issued if the item is custom, special-ordered, or damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
How can I return or exchange an item?
- Step 1: Start by completing the return order form found on our website. Be sure to fill our all information, including the reason for your return, product specifications, and if you’d like to receive an exchange or refund.
- Step 2: Repack all contents in the original packaging. Some items consist of several parts or pieces. Always return the item or set for a replacement or refund. Failure to return all parts of a product may compromise return request eligibility.
- Step 3: If your return/exchange requests is approved you will receive a conformation email with an included RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). Print this form and include it in the contents of your return items packaging.
- Step 4: Using a shipping carrier of your choice send your products to:
1351 S. Leavitt Ave.
Orange City,FL 32763
Remember to enclose your conformation email which includes an RMA number to process your return/exchange.
What shipping services do you suggest for returns/exchanges?
Items less than 15 lbs. – USPS
Items greater than 15 lbs. – FedEx or UPS
When will I get my refund?
Returns are processed within 2-3 weeks after an RMA number is issued. Most refunds are fully refunded within 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 407-562-6312. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however in a case where the product has already been shipped the cancellation will revert to a return where return policies will be applied (restocking fee + shipping).
You may refuse the order upon delivery, in which case the standard return policy for the item will apply, and we will deduct the return shipping costs from your refund credit.
What if I would like to return or exchange my item past the 30 day policy?
Unfortunately, we are not able to process returns or exchanges after 30 days.