Brewer 7000 Assist Power Procedure Table
- Cevi Med#
- 14 - 21 Business Days
- $350.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Assist Power Procedure Table
The Brewer Assist Power Procedure Table™ can be lowered down to 19″ making wheel chair transfers effortless. The 450 lb weight capacity and the additional 5″ leg extension accommodates larger patients more comfortably for safer clinical outcomes. As with all Brewer Power Tables, the Brewer Assist comes with our standard 1 year warranty, 12 standard seamless upholstery colors, and 7 day lead-time.
Warranty: 1 Year
- 450 lb weight capacity
- Standard 3 year warranty
- Most technologically advanced
- Lowers to 19″ for lateral patient transfer
- Exclusive three point pivot headrest
- Seamless easy to clean upholstery
- Footrest extends an additional 5″
- Intuitive foot controls
- 12 standard colors with optional upgrades
- Wide assortment of accessories available
- Advanced Safety
- Safety release actuators
- Safe extra-low voltage actuators
- 19″ (48.3 cm) low height
- 40″ (101.6 cm) maximum height
- Leg rest extends an additional 5″ (12.7 cm)
- Adjustable three-point pivot headrest
- Easy-to-clean seamless upholstery
- 18″ (45.7 cm) or 21″ (53.3 cm) paper dispenser
- Patient Comfort
- Easy lateral wheelchair transfers
- Infinitely adjustable headrest
- Extendable leg rest
- Multi-density, bolstered support upholstery
- Table Specifications
- 450 lb (204 kg) weight capacity
- Standard three-year warranty
- Standard adjustable stirrups
- Standard foot control
- Height: 19″ – 40″ (48.3 cm – 101.6 cm)
- Length: 69″ (175.3 cm)
- Length with headrest & leg rest extended: 80″ (203.2 cm)
- Length in upright position: 40” (101.6 cm)
- Width: 28″ (71.1 cm)
- Leg rest: 16.6″ x 11.25″ (42.2 cm x 27.9 cm)
- Headrest: 13″ x 11″ (33 cm x 27.9 cm)
- Tilt range / Trendelenburg: to 30º
- Base: 24″ W x 36″ L (61 cm x 91.4 cm)
- 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- 12 standard upholstery color options
- CAL-133 fire resistant upholstery available in 4 colors
- Premium, plush upholstery available in 5 colors
- Custom colors available
- All Brewer products conform to US and Canadian electrical and medical industry codes and regulations and meet or exceed industry requirements.
- UL 60601-1
- 99497 – Grab Bars (Qty. 2) ** 99497 – Grab Bars (Qty. 2) **
- 99499 – Articulating Arm Board ** 99499 – Articulating Arm Board **
- 99500 – Hand Pendant
- 99501 – Side Seat Rails (Qty. 2) 99501 – Side Seat Rails (Qty. 2)
- 99502 – Universal Socket Clamp (Qty. 1) 99502 – Universal Socket Clamp (Qty. 1)
- 99504 – Deluxe Articulating Knee Crutches (Pair – Right & Left) *** 99504 – Deluxe Articulating Knee Crutches (Pair – Right & Left) ***
- 99505 – Stainless Steel Treatment Pan 99505 – Stainless Steel Treatment Pan
- 100253 – Urology Drain Pan Kit 100253 – Urology Drain Pan Kit
- 102024 – Brewer Welch Allyn® Exam Light IV Bracket (plant installed) 102024 – Brewer Welch Allyn® Exam Light IV Bracket (plant installed)
- 102025 – Brewer Welch Allyn® Exam Light IV Bracket (field installed) 102025 – Brewer Welch Allyn® Exam Light IV Bracket (field installed)
- 7000 – Brewer Assist Power Procedure Table
- 7500 – Brewer AssistPRO Programmable Power Procedure Table
No matter the reason, CeviMed is here to help with our 30-day return policy for easy returns and free exchanges. For the large majority of our products, we offer a 30 day return policy. You may accept a refund of the purchase price less the restocking fee (20%). Please refer to the individual products warranty specifications for the return policy of your particular product.
To return a product a Customer Service Representative must first authorize the transaction and issue an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). The following information should be available and provided by the purchaser at the time of consultation:
- Reason for Return
- Product Name/Model
- Product Quantity
- Customer Name and Invoice Number
- Items must be returned in original packaging and in brand new condition within 30 days of receiving the item.
- The customer is responsible for shipping expenses and restocking fee on all eligible items.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit with the customer being responsible for the cost of shipping.
- We will not issue an RMA on items that are non-refundable, such as custom or special order items, or in the case that an item is danged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- We do not accept returns for replacement parts for any reason other than an error on our part.
- No credit will be given for items returned without an RMA number. If the return isn’t honored the item may be returned at the customers expense.
- Product modifications made by the customer or contracted parties (made by the customer) surrender their ability to return the product due to the compromise of the products condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I return?
CeviMed wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible merchandise for a refund of the purchase price, minus the restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return cost shipping.
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery. No credit will be issued if the item is custom, special-ordered, or damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
How can I return or exchange an item?
- Step 1: Start by completing the return order form found on our website. Be sure to fill our all information, including the reason for your return, product specifications, and if you’d like to receive an exchange or refund.
- Step 2: Repack all contents in the original packaging. Some items consist of several parts or pieces. Always return the item or set for a replacement or refund. Failure to return all parts of a product may compromise return request eligibility.
- Step 3: If your return/exchange requests is approved you will receive a conformation email with an included RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). Print this form and include it in the contents of your return items packaging.
- Step 4: Using a shipping carrier of your choice send your products to:
1351 S. Leavitt Ave.
Orange City,FL 32763
Remember to enclose your conformation email which includes an RMA number to process your return/exchange.
What shipping services do you suggest for returns/exchanges?
Items less than 15 lbs. – USPS
Items greater than 15 lbs. – FedEx or UPS
When will I get my refund?
Returns are processed within 2-3 weeks after an RMA number is issued. Most refunds are fully refunded within 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at email@example.com or by calling us at 407-562-6312. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however in a case where the product has already been shipped the cancellation will revert to a return where return policies will be applied (restocking fee + shipping).
You may refuse the order upon delivery, in which case the standard return policy for the item will apply, and we will deduct the return shipping costs from your refund credit.
What if I would like to return or exchange my item past the 30 day policy?
Unfortunately, we are not able to process returns or exchanges after 30 days.