ADC Adscope 608 Convertible Clinician Stethoscope
- 3-5 Business Days
- Free Shipping
ADC Adscope 608 Convertible Clinician Stethoscope
The ADC Adscope 608 Convertible Clinician Stethoscope includes an accessory kit with two pairs of spare eartips, and a Scope ID Tag that helps you identify your stethoscope. The stethoscope's adjustable frequency (AFD) technology allows you to tune the diaphragm to enhance high and low frequency response in both the adult and pediatric diaphragms, or convert the pediatric diaphragm to an extra deep bell for unsurpassed low-frequency response. Warranty: Lifetime. The clinician headset is designed to withstand thousands of cycles, features a double-leaf tensioning spring and a reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22-inch PVC tubing.
- Convertible chestpiece provides adult diaphragm/bell or adult/pediatric diaphragm configurations.
- Combination diaphragm/bell adult chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability.
- ADC’s AFD technology provides enhanced acoustic response: light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency.
- Extra-large bell (1.38" diameter) for unsurpassed low-frequency response.
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm (1.75" diameter) for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency response.
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort.
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22" PVC tubing and stainless-steel binaurals fixed at 15º angle for greater comfort.
- Tubing is soft, flexible, and made without phthalates.
- Adsoft Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connections for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal.
- Includes accessory kit with two pairs of spare Adsoft Plus eartips.
- Scope ID Tag included.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA.
- Chestpiece Type: Convertible/AFD.
- Chestpiece Material: Stainless.
- Chestpiece Finish: Satin.
- Chestpiece Weight Convertible: 3.7 oz (107.5 g).
- Chestpiece Weight AFD: 3.3 oz (95.4 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter Convertible: 1.75" (4.45 cm).
- Diaphragm Diameter AFD: 1.38" (3.5 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiber Glass.
- Diaphragm Type: AFD Technology.
- Bell Diameter: 1.38" (3.5 cm).
- Headset Type: Clinician.
- Headset Material: Stainless.
- Headset Finish: Satin.
- Tubing Length: 21" (53 cm).
- Total Length: 31" (78.75 cm).
- Total Weight: 5.8 oz (166 g).
|Model||Description - Configuration|
|608FRB||Frosted Royal Blue|
|608MCB||Metallic Ceil Blue|
|608OH||Metallic Orchid Haze|
|608PBCA||Breast Cancer Awareness Metallic Pink|
No matter the reason, CeviMed is here to help with our 30-day return policy for easy returns and free exchanges. For the large majority of our products, we offer a 30 day return policy. You may accept a refund of the purchase price less the restocking fee (20%). Please refer to the individual products warranty specifications for the return policy of your particular product.
To return a product a Customer Service Representative must first authorize the transaction and issue an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). The following information should be available and provided by the purchaser at the time of consultation:
- Reason for Return
- Product Name/Model
- Product Quantity
- Customer Name and Invoice Number
- Items must be returned in original packaging and in brand new condition within 30 days of receiving the item.
- The customer is responsible for shipping expenses and restocking fee on all eligible items.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit with the customer being responsible for the cost of shipping.
- We will not issue an RMA on items that are non-refundable, such as custom or special order items, or in the case that an item is danged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- We do not accept returns for replacement parts for any reason other than an error on our part.
- No credit will be given for items returned without an RMA number. If the return isn’t honored the item may be returned at the customers expense.
- Product modifications made by the customer or contracted parties (made by the customer) surrender their ability to return the product due to the compromise of the products condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I return?
CeviMed wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible merchandise for a refund of the purchase price, minus the restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return cost shipping.
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery. No credit will be issued if the item is custom, special-ordered, or damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
How can I return or exchange an item?
- Step 1: Start by completing the return order form found on our website. Be sure to fill our all information, including the reason for your return, product specifications, and if you’d like to receive an exchange or refund.
- Step 2: Repack all contents in the original packaging. Some items consist of several parts or pieces. Always return the item or set for a replacement or refund. Failure to return all parts of a product may compromise return request eligibility.
- Step 3: If your return/exchange requests is approved you will receive a conformation email with an included RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). Print this form and include it in the contents of your return items packaging.
- Step 4: Using a shipping carrier of your choice send your products to:
1351 S. Leavitt Ave.
Orange City,FL 32763
Remember to enclose your conformation email which includes an RMA number to process your return/exchange.
What shipping services do you suggest for returns/exchanges?
Items less than 15 lbs. – USPS
Items greater than 15 lbs. – FedEx or UPS
When will I get my refund?
Returns are processed within 2-3 weeks after an RMA number is issued. Most refunds are fully refunded within 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 407-562-6312. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however in a case where the product has already been shipped the cancellation will revert to a return where return policies will be applied (restocking fee + shipping).
You may refuse the order upon delivery, in which case the standard return policy for the item will apply, and we will deduct the return shipping costs from your refund credit.
What if I would like to return or exchange my item past the 30 day policy?
Unfortunately, we are not able to process returns or exchanges after 30 days.